Inter WPC took home 3 first place finishes in all 3 teams it entered in the Fall 2016 Southern Pacific Association Zone Championships…Gold Medals awarded to our members in the High School age girls division, 14&U division, 12&U division
New? First Timer ? Here are steps to get started !
New to water polo ? First timer in our club ? Here are steps to get started !
1. Review our "programs" and other pages on our home site www.interwpc.com, look at top menu, for practrice locations, times, ages groups, costs, etc...and any other pieces of info that gives you an idea
2. Ask questions you may have by either clicking "contact us" botton at top of page or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call/text (949-533-5216) coach Bahram Hojreh (director) for more info.
3. top right corner of the website home page www.interwpc.com, click "Register" button, fill out info for Player/Student...this creates an online account, you can also create an additional parent account if you wish...at the end of the prompt, it will ask for you to wait for admin approval, a staff will review and approve your status
4. Everyone gets a free 1 week (4 practices trial) you have 2 weeks to complete, if you are new to the sport of water polo, you need to click this botton and download/fill out info/and fax
click link above to Download free trial USA Water Polo Membership Insurance form, fill out this form completely, mail or fax to USWP main office, info provided on form, this is needed for your first time ever in club water polo and prior to your first practice with us in the water, for information purposes, use our club name - International Water Polo Club, and our USWP ID# is 15680 ...should you choose to stay in the club after your trial period, you will need to go to www.usawaterpolo.org, and get an athlete insurance membership, for liability coverage to practice and play in games
5. After your free trial is over, if you are happy and wish to continue, go to your player's account that you created at www.interwpc.com, top right corner of page click login button and type in your username and password. then on the player's account dashboard, at top of that page look for "my events" tab, scroll down and look for Season Club Dues sign up button, click that, you will see a fee for the program you are signing up for, if you are starting at the beginning of a full 3 month season, go ahead and pay your fees online, if you are starting sometime after the start of a season, do not pay yet, send an email to www.interwpc.com and ask for a pro-rated fee adjustment to your account ans letting us know when you your free trial was and when you started officially.
6. Periodically the club will e-mail and text blast our members about news and info, which includes game opportunities, to sign up and be considered on a team roster, please go to you player's account, then "my events" and sign up for as many events, you will only be billed to pay if we have enough players signed up to form a team for that event....if you were accidentally billed when you did not participate, or need to pull out after you signed up, send a message to your team coach and also send an email to email@example.com so we are aware of your status.
7. Some team gear is free, and some you have to pay for, make sure you ask your athlete's main coaches and instructions for details on that. First timers can wear regular swim suits tro their free trial practices, those that wish to stay in our club programs need to invest in water polo specific swim suits, we have team logo suits for sale, fun practices suits for sale, and we can recomend other outlests for discounted year. Bring towel, swim goggles, swim caps (those with long hair), flip flops or shoes, bag to carry all your stuff, and warm clothes.
8. We want you and your athlete to have a great experience, some things will not be clear at first, please do not hesitate to ask us questions, you can e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text coach Bahram Hojreh at 949-533-5216, you can talk to us in person at the pool (before and after practice is best), during practice we want to give as much attention as possible to the athletes
Donate to International Water Polo Club
We need some extra help ! Besides our already low membership dues, low player fees for events and few yearly fundraisers....International Water Polo Club is finding it more and more difficult each year to sustain itself financially to: easily pay off monthly pool rental, pay a more than fair wage to our coaches, offer some scholarships to financially struggling athletes, upgrade equipment & supplies, pay balance of team event entry fees, offer more gifts/perks & opportunities for our members.
After you click the DONATE button below and follow the payment instructions, please e-mail us at email@example.com with your information so we can gladly update our sponsors/donors page to acknowledge your name, amount, and season/year of your gift. WE APPRECIATE YOUR GENEROUSITY !